Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Atlantic Tuesday - 10/22/13

The sun is warm. The sky is blue. The breeze is gentle. The water is flat and goes on forever.
I went to a class about the online community, Cruise Critic. I played bridge with Peter and we did slightly better than average. I sat on our balcony and read.

In the evening we went to the Captain's Circle reception. Out of 3600 passengers, there are about 3000 members of the Captain's Circle (the program for repeat passengers). There are about 1200 Elites (passengers with more than 15 Princess cruises). This is a cruise for people who love to cruise.

After dinner we went to see a "comedy impressionist," Joey Van. The show was so awful we left after three minutes. We didn't even bother going to see the "mentalist." But, it's all good. I can't think of anywhere I would rather be.

No comments:

Post a Comment